Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
treyn1292

Default update cell only if now() falls in a given date range

Excel 2003. I have columns that represent the 52 weeks of the year. I have a
formula that adds the % complete of several tasks. Each week I manually
enter the current week's value in the corresponding column. I have a graph
that shows the value for each week. Is there a formula or function that will
execute this automatically as time progresses through the year?