Aileyan

Default Complex Conditional formulas

Need to know how to write a formula that combines several conditions. E.g:
IF(AND(E2<0,F2<0,E2<F2),(ABS(F2)-ABS(E2)),8) need to be combined with
IF(AND(E2<0,F20),(ABS(F2)-ABS(E2)) so that I get one result. How do I do
this?
Peo Sjoblom

It doesn't make any sense as written since you want the same result for both
of the formulas,
it can be simplified to

=IF(E2<0,ABS(F2)-ABS(E2),8)

Since you want 8 to be the result if E2 = 0

and you want the result

ABS(F2)-ABS(E2)

( no need for the extra parenthesis )

for both

AND(E2<0,F2<0,E2<F2)

and

AND(E2<0,F20)

that leaves on question, what if F2 is 0?

Peo Sjoblom