Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SherryRO

Default filtering excel worksheet column by color of text

I'm trying to use a filter on an excel worksheet, but I'm wanting to filter
by color of text as well as the other autofilters already in place.
1. I don't know how to filter by color
2. I want to filter in the same cell as the other auto filter that's in place.

Thank you, Sherry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mich modulus 11

Sherry, you can't filter by colour, can I suggest you add another column with
an indicator letter / number (as a result of a formula perhaps?) then you can
filter away using the auto filter and whatever you specify for your new column

"SherryRO" wrote:

I'm trying to use a filter on an excel worksheet, but I'm wanting to filter
by color of text as well as the other autofilters already in place.
1. I don't know how to filter by color
2. I want to filter in the same cell as the other auto filter that's in place.

Thank you, Sherry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi SherryRO

You can use my EasyFilter add-in if you want.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

It will reset your other filters and only Filter on one column

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl