Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mich modulus 11

Default filtering excel worksheet column by color of text

Sherry, you can't filter by colour, can I suggest you add another column with
an indicator letter / number (as a result of a formula perhaps?) then you can
filter away using the auto filter and whatever you specify for your new column

"SherryRO" wrote:

I'm trying to use a filter on an excel worksheet, but I'm wanting to filter
by color of text as well as the other autofilters already in place.
1. I don't know how to filter by color
2. I want to filter in the same cell as the other auto filter that's in place.

Thank you, Sherry