Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OhMarty

Default Formula doesn't calculate correctly

Excel 2000

Why would this function work in one excel notebook and not another almost
identical one. The reference cells are the same.

=(H46-1000/1000*K19+J19

In the first notebook it sums K19 and J19

In the second notebook it just calls the J19 entry.

I am terribly confused. It is messing up our new price list. Can anyone
help? Thanks