Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jennifer

Default Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula now

I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Maybe your calculation is set to manual (Tools/Options/Calculation) so it
looks like it's not copying the formula. Or maybe your references in the
formula are absolute (with $ signs) rather than being relative.

Andy.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the
name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jennifer

Default Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula

That solved my problem. Thank you so much!!