-   -   Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula now (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/69823-why-wont-excel-let-me-copy-paste-my-concantenate-formula-now.html)

Jennifer

Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula now

I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?

Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula now

Hi

Maybe your calculation is set to manual (Tools/Options/Calculation) so it
looks like it's not copying the formula. Or maybe your references in the
formula are absolute (with $ signs) rather than being relative.

Andy.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the
name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?

Jennifer

Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula

That solved my problem. Thank you so much!!

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the
name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?

Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula

It's a pleasure! Thanks for the feedback.