Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Why won't Excel let me copy and paste my concantenate formula now

Hi

Maybe your calculation is set to manual (Tools/Options/Calculation) so it
looks like it's not copying the formula. Or maybe your references in the
formula are absolute (with $ signs) rather than being relative.

Andy.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have been using the concantenate for names just fine for months. All of
the sudden, I can't copy and paste the formula. It is just pastes the
name
and not the formulas. Any ideas why this would just start happening?