Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
climax

Default trigger help

Hi,

I want to trigger a script whenever the data changes in a cell.
For testing purposes I used this little script:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("c1")) Is Nothing Then
Range("a1") = 1

The problem:
If I type something in c1 everything goes ok
But when I put this in c1= e1 and change the data in e1, c1 changes but
nothing happens to a1

How can I trigger the script thru a link that changes?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey

Use the Worksheet_Calculate method instead.

Or, run the _Change method off of the input to your cell (e.g., E1 in
your example)