Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
climax

Default trigger problem

Hi,

I want to trigger a script whenever the data changes in a cell.
For testing purposes I used this little script:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("c1")) Is Nothing Then
Range("a1") = 123

The problem:
If I type something in c1 everything goes ok
But when I put this =[Book3]Sheet1!$A$1 in c1 and work tru a link and
change cell a1 in book 3 nothing happens.

How can I trigger the script thru a link that changes?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You'll want to use a different event. _change is when you type something in.
Maybe you can use worksheet_calculate?