Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carol

Default How to I past the exact copy of a form without it shrinking

I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I am trying to print off 100
timesheets. So I wanted to paste 99 copies and then use continuous numbering.

How do I paste it without it shrinking. I want the exact copy.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CarlosAntenna

Are you copying between sheets? -- Try copying by right clicking on the
sheet tab. Or you can hold the ctrl key while you drag the tab.

What is shrinking?
If it is the Column widths -- paste then paste special column widths

Tell me more.

--
Carlos

"Carol" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I am trying to print off 100
timesheets. So I wanted to paste 99 copies and then use continuous

numbering.

How do I paste it without it shrinking. I want the exact copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Carol

Don't make 99 copies.

Just print the orignal 100 times with an incremented number for each printed
copy.

You will need a snippet of code which can be found at Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#number

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP