Genie Bohn

Default Copy Function

I hope I can explain what I need to do.

In cell A2 I want to copy the number that is in cell P37
In cell A3 I want to copy the number that is in cell P38
(repeat for 8 rows, ending with..........)
In cell A11 I want to copy the number that is in cell P46

Skip 5 rows and continue pattern
In cell A17 I want to copy the number that is in cell P52

Is there a way to key in on cell P37 and tell the next line to copy the
result in one cell below P37

In the final row it would say something like copy the result of 13 rows
below P37.

Thanks to whoever wants to tackle an explanation.
- Genie