Strem

Default how do i use the function to copy and paste a determined variable.

Example I want to move all the rows that have a #1 in the first column to a
new work sheet and #2 and so on. I can use this function =IF('Email
Leads'!A2=1,1,"") and =IF('Email Leads'!A2=1,'Email Leads'!B2,"") but that
looks for a certain cell. If I have over 25 cells to look from, what is the
function to use? Thanks
1 Bound Tree
1 Bound Tree
2 ICOM
2 ICOM
2 ICOM
3 Skedco Inc
3 Skedco Inc

Biff

Hi!

Why not just copy/paste to the other sheet then sort by
the column that contains the #1, #2 etc?

Biff

Example I want to move all the rows that have a #1 in the

first column to a
new work sheet and #2 and so on. I can use this function

=IF('Email
Leads'!A2=1,1,"") and =IF('Email Leads'!A2=1,'Email

Leads'!B2,"") but that
looks for a certain cell. If I have over 25 cells to look

from, what is the
function to use? Thanks
1 Bound Tree
1 Bound Tree
2 ICOM
2 ICOM
2 ICOM
3 Skedco Inc
3 Skedco Inc

.

Strem

There are over 1,000 rows, lot of coping and pasting I was trying to avoid,
then I have to send each sheet to that advertiser there are over 223
advertisers with respondents to ads. So, I'll just auto filter and send via
that way, one at a time. If I had email in access I would'nt have to export
the file out, I could just email from access, which is where the data
original resides.

Thanks anyway Biff