Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CarlosAntenna

Default How to I past the exact copy of a form without it shrinking

Are you copying between sheets? -- Try copying by right clicking on the
sheet tab. Or you can hold the ctrl key while you drag the tab.

What is shrinking?
If it is the Column widths -- paste then paste special column widths

Tell me more.

--
Carlos

"Carol" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I am trying to print off 100
timesheets. So I wanted to paste 99 copies and then use continuous

numbering.

How do I paste it without it shrinking. I want the exact copy.