Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EmanJR

Default HOW DO I LINK CELLS

What i would like to do in Excel is I have a Workbook that has 2 sheets in
it, and there are Common Cells in both of these Sheets. For Example

In Page 1 I have an Address Field Set up where i enter the Address of My
Customer in the Proper Fields Plus the Phone Number and Email address and
then i have to go to the next sheet and enter the information all over again.
What i would like to do, is to enter the Text in the Cell on Sheet 1, and it
would automatically Enter that same text into the Cell on Sheet 2.

For example. I would enter JOE BLOW as the Customer Name in CELL B4 on
sheet 1, and then I would have to go to Sheet 2 And enter Joe Blow in CELL B4
on that sheet, i was wondering if there is something that i could do to cause
excel to do that automatically? This would be a great help from anyone that
could help with it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ufo_pilot

Put this in Sheet2 B4
=IF(Sheet1!B4<"",Sheet1!B4,"")
whatever is in B4 on sheet1 will appear.
you can use it on any other cells, just update where needed.