Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Scofflaw1269

Default Link picture between cells

I am trying to autofill an image from one worksheet to another. The
spreadsheet instructs the user to paste a picture onto the first page of the
workbook. I am trying to get Excel to automatically paste the picture onto
other sheets when the user has completed this task. The Copy, Paste, and Link
Cells function does not perform this function. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

The copy paste/special/link is failing because the picture does not reside
"inside" a cell. You need to copy and paste the picture directly.
--
Gary''s Student