dips112

Default How to link cells so that if one is not answered then the other cannot be filled in

--
dips112
dips112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27825

GeorgeF

The information you gave suggests that, for example, if A1 is not being
answered and you do not want B1 to be filled, then in B1 you write:
Does that work?
GeorgeF

--
GeorgeF