Marc Todd

Default How do I convert minutes to hours:minutes?

I am building a spreadsheet that tracks the minutes to complete specific
tasks. I have not been able to find a formula(s) that will convert the
minutes into hrs:min notation. Thank you.
JE McGimpsey

XL stores times as fractional days, so if you have your minutes value in
A1, divide by 24*60:

B1: =A1/1440

and format B1 as hh:mm