Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
A357Magnum

Default Make T=True in a cell, when I enter T

How can I set a formula to recognize a T and automatically place TRUE in the
cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi

=EXACT(A1,"T")

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"A357Magnum" wrote in message
How can I set a formula to recognize a T and automatically place TRUE
in the
cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

A formula won't work in the same cell, if that's what you had in mind, but
this formula will work in another cell....

=IF(A1="T","TRUE","")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"A357Magnum" wrote in message
How can I set a formula to recognize a T and automatically place TRUE in

the
cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann

I sometimes think that it may casue as many problems as it solves but try
Tools Autocorrect and replace t with TRUE. Note that t will replace both
T and t with TRUE but T will only replace T and it will leave t as it is.
--
HTH

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk