Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T70McCains

Default enter data in cell but cannot save until click off cell in excel

When I enter values into a cell in Office 2003 I cannot click the save button
to save the change until I click on another cell that I have not modified.
This funcion used to work but has not for the last week. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

When you edit a cell, Excel is in Edit Mode, and many functions,
such as Save, are disabled. Simply press Enter after typing in a
cell and you should get full functionality back.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"T70McCains" wrote in