RCM-IEWTD

Default MS Excel 2000 Cell Capacity and Data Display

I'm working with a large Excel 2000 spreadsheet in which most of the cell
entries are text. Some text cell entries exceed 300 words. I'm using the
wrap text and row/column autosizing features. All of the text displays
correctly when I'm in the cell or in the formula box. When I move to
anyother cell, however, the text in the cells is cropped. How do I get all
of the text to display and print properly?

Thanks.