RCM-IEWTD

Dave, Thanks for your response. I've tried your suggestion but to not avail.
Please call me at (520) 538-3570 to discuss the situation and try some other
solutions.

Thanks.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you add alt-enters every 80-100 characters, you can see lots of characters.
You may have to manually adjust the rowheight, though.

RCM-IEWTD wrote:

I'm working with a large Excel 2000 spreadsheet in which most of the cell
entries are text. Some text cell entries exceed 300 words. I'm using the
wrap text and row/column autosizing features. All of the text displays
correctly when I'm in the cell or in the formula box. When I move to
anyother cell, however, the text in the cells is cropped. How do I get all
of the text to display and print properly?

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson