Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Leonhardtk

Default Conditional Population in separate Worksheets?

This may not be possible across worksheets. If worksheet 1 looks like:

A1 B1 C1 D1
Smith |Travel | 1 Jan 06|10 Jan 06
Jones |Rest | 1 Jan 06|10 Jan 06

What I need, is in Worksheet 2

if A1=SMITH and B1 is Travel then copy over...:

Smith| Travel | 1 Jan 06| 10 Jan 06

I expect to have about 50 rows in Worksheet 1, but only about 4-5 rows in
Worksheet 2.

V/R

KSL.