SAL

Default Combine Workbooks as separate worksheets

I lose column widths and row heights when I copy unto a new worksheet. Does
anyone have any suggestions. I have four separate workbooks that need to be
combined into one workbook but on a separate worksheet. I am using Microsoft
Office XP, Excel 2002.

Thanks,
SAL
Ron de Bruin

Hi Sal

You can use copy pastespecial (column width) line for the columns
But there is no option for rows.
If all the rows have the same row height then it is easy to do also.

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

If you need help with the pastespecial code line post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"SAL" wrote in message ...
I lose column widths and row heights when I copy unto a new worksheet. Does
anyone have any suggestions. I have four separate workbooks that need to be
combined into one workbook but on a separate worksheet. I am using Microsoft
Office XP, Excel 2002.

Thanks,
SAL

MrShorty

Are you trying to copy the whole worksheet? If so, try right clicking
on the sheet tab, select "Move or Copy...", and follow the dialog to
make an exact copy (column widths and all) of the worksheet.

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181