Alorasdad

Default Rate of return required formula

I need to know the formula for determinining the required interest rate to
achieve a pre-determined dollar value. For instance, I have a value in cell
D14 and I want to see the interest rate required to achieve the dollar value
represented in cell D6
Fred Smith

Use the Rate function

=rate(#periods,0,D4,-D6)