Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Default Copy based on conditions

Ok I have Three columns of data. I look at a cell within column three,
say C4. In D4 I type a word that is within C4 and it searches all of
column A and B for that word. If that word is found, those cells are
highlighted.

That part works..

Now what I would like to do is setup a cell, so that once the
conditions are met and the matching cells within the A & B are
highlighted.. that those highlighted cells get copied into a cell
within another column, say E4.

Any way to do this?

--
ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Anyone have any suggestions?

--
ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502570

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Is this not possible?

--
ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502570

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Anybody got an answer for this one?

--
ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502570

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

If this is not possible it would be great if someone would say it so I
wouldn't have to keep bumping the thread.

If it is possible could someone give me an idea how to do it or a way
to get started?

--
ebraun01
ebraun01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30340
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502570

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ebraun01

Wow I can't believe how this one is getting blown over. I have had some
good answers from you guys on recent questions and thought I would at
least get a "this can not be done" or something.