Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teressa

Default in workbook, where is delete worksheet

I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I cannot find delete worksheet. I checked
Edit/Delete - no delete worksheet. I clicked on Sheet 2 and did a right click
for the short cut and clicked on delete. - no delete worksheet. Can anybody
help me?

Thanks!
Teressa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teressa

The first selection works. However, the Edit does not. The system does not
give me the option to delete worksheet.

Thank you for your help!

"Teressa" wrote:

I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I cannot find delete worksheet. I checked
Edit/Delete - no delete worksheet. I clicked on Sheet 2 and did a right click
for the short cut and clicked on delete. - no delete worksheet. Can anybody
help me?

Thanks!
Teressa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teressa

Thank you! That works. I was taking a class that told me to click on Edit,
then click on delete and then worksheet. Why couldn't the class instructions
be this simple?

"Teressa" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I cannot find delete worksheet. I

checked
Edit/Delete - no delete worksheet. I clicked on Sheet 2 and did a right

click
for the short cut and clicked on delete. - no delete worksheet. Can

anybody
help me?

Thanks!
Teressa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Teressa

Edit"Delete Sheet" should be available.

If it is not, perhaps someone took it off the menu.

ToolsCustomizeToolbarsWorksheet Menu BarReset.

Note: this will delete any customizations you may have done to the Menu Bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP