Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default in workbook, where is delete worksheet

Teressa

Edit"Delete Sheet" should be available.

If it is not, perhaps someone took it off the menu.

ToolsCustomizeToolbarsWorksheet Menu BarReset.

Note: this will delete any customizations you may have done to the Menu Bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:09:01 -0800, "Teressa"
wrote:

Thank you! That works. I was taking a class that told me to click on Edit,
then click on delete and then worksheet. Why couldn't the class instructions
be this simple?

"RagDyer" wrote:

Right click in the sheet tab, and choose "Delete".
--
HTH,

RD

"Teressa" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I cannot find delete worksheet. I

checked
Edit/Delete - no delete worksheet. I clicked on Sheet 2 and did a right

click
for the short cut and clicked on delete. - no delete worksheet. Can

anybody
help me?

Thanks!
Teressa