Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MAB

Default Help With Formulas Needed

I don't know if that's the correct term for what I'm looking for, but I'm
looking for a way to to the following on a 3000+ row report:

I would like column N to show values from column A that are N/A for each of
the PC Location Codes found in Column F -- like all N/A's for code C, all
N/A's for code H, all N/A's for code O, all N/A's for code S, etc. (some
codes not shown).

I would like column O to show counts for column H values that are 5000,
but <=50000.

And finally, I'd like column P to show the count for each of the codes where
column H values are 50000.

Code:
A          B       C                 D               E             F    G
635449     1/6/2005     2005-0018    Hot Shop      C        6500
N/A          1/14/2005   2005-0002    Tool Room    H        500
Can these things be accomplished?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt

"MAB" wrote in message
I don't know if that's the correct term for what I'm looking for, but I'm
looking for a way to to the following on a 3000+ row report:

I would like column N to show values from column A that are N/A for each
of
the PC Location Codes found in Column F -- like all N/A's for code C, all
N/A's for code H, all N/A's for code O, all N/A's for code S, etc. (some
codes not shown).

I'm not sure what you are asking here.

I would like column O to show counts for column H values that are 5000,
but <=50000.

=if(and(H25000,H2<=5000),H2,NA())

And finally, I'd like column P to show the count for each of the codes
where
column H values are 50000.

Not sure what you are asking here. Do you want the count in column H that's
50000? If so, try

=COUNTIF(H:H,"50000")