Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bill94

Default How do I copy just the "web page name"?

In Excel, I have a long list of hyperlinks in a column. I need to create a
column of just the "file or web page names" in the same worksheet. Can I
copy/paste or use a function to do this conveniently?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ScottO

You could copy the links to another column, select all the new links
and then use a short macro like:

Sub StaticLink()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub