Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brandy

Default How do I update a drop down box in Excel?

I have an existing workbook with drop down boxes in specific cells. I need
to update the information contained in the the drop downs. Can anyone tell
me how to do that?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ufo_pilot

Inset Name Define
check to see where the data is that makes up the list ( could be hidden or
white font on white background if you do not see anything)

"Brandy" wrote:

I have an existing workbook with drop down boxes in specific cells. I need
to update the information contained in the the drop downs. Can anyone tell
me how to do that?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Select the cell containig the drop down. Now go to the Data menu and choose
Validation... On the Settings tab, adjust the Source range so it contains
only the elements you want in the list