Keli

Default A user says he can't get my drop down list to work in Excel.

I have a spreadsheet (Office 2003) where the first three columns are
controlled by drop down menus. Everyone else can click on the boxes and see
the drop down choices but one user says that when he left-clicks nothing
shows up. He also says that the right click only works on the two drop downs
next to the first one. So for those he can use the 'Pick from List' feature.
I don't understand why he is unable to see the dowp-down lists and only
right click on two of the three boxes. Is there some error with older
versions of Excel? Is there some secret checkbox on an Options menu I need
him to check? ?
Debra Dalgleish

If a data validation cell is in a frozen part of the window, the
dropdown list won't appear in older versions of Excel. If that's the
problem, he could split the window, instead of freezing the panes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List