Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Convert function

I would like to use this feature, i apparantly do not have it loaded. The
instructions say to "load the Analysis ToolPak add-in". I do not know what
that is can any one tell me where to find it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

From the menu bar, select Tools, then Add-Ins. You'll probably see that the
ATP is available; just select it and click OK.

"D" wrote:

I would like to use this feature, i apparantly do not have it loaded. The
instructions say to "load the Analysis ToolPak add-in". I do not know what
that is can any one tell me where to find it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

And if it is not there you need to run Add/Remove Programs from Windows
Control Panel
See "Install or remove individual components in Office" in Excel Help for
more details
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme