vfalzone

Default Formula Fill properties

I have a typical table of numbers, rows and columns. Then i total on
column and then use fill right to copy the function to th eother
columns, the cell contents shows the formula changing cell references,
but the total numer itself remains that of the first cell. I have done
this with correct results hundreds of times before. IS there a fill
property that I may have inadvertantly changed?

Vfalzone

--
vfalzone
vfalzone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16395