Old January 19th 05, 06:05 PM
Molly F

Default Formula to count the cells in a range that have a fill color.

I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.

Old January 19th 05, 06:08 PM
Gordon

Molly F wrote:
I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a
range that don't have a "nil" fill color.

I think you can only do that with a VB script.......

--
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

To email me replace the obvious!
Old January 19th 05, 06:15 PM