chard9401

Default Between Symbol

Is there a between symbol I could use?

Example

IF(A1 is between 1 and 5,A1,"")

I need something which will display a result if A1 = a number between 1
and 5

--
chard9401
chard9401's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16367

kraljb

You can use the following

=IF(AND(A1<5,A11),A1,"")

--
kraljb
kraljb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9955

Frank Kabel

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"chard9401" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Is there a between symbol I could use?

Example

IF(A1 is between 1 and 5,A1,"")

I need something which will display a result if A1 = a number between

1
and 5

--
chard9401