Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SHIPP

Default Vlookup in a second worksheet

I have two worksheets. The first worksheet is called COSTS and contains the
data from which I want to look up values. The second worksheet is called
DETAIL. In the second worksheet I want to obtain a value from a cell in the
DETAIL worksheet, lookup that value in the COSTS worksheet and return the 2nd
column. I am using a named range (PRINTCOSTS) in the worksheet called COSTS.
My current formula, which doesn't work is as follows:

=VLOOKUP(B3,COSTS!PrintCosts,2,TRUE)

I get the following error #NAME?. Any help would be appreciated.
--
M. Shipp