KimberlyC

Default Refrencing another cell in a worksheet that "could" exist

Hi

I'm not sure if this is possible....

I have a worksheet called "Adjust".
In cell C15 of the Adjust worksheet, I would like to reference the total in
cell Q30 of another worksheet called "Additons".

I know how to do this ...but the problem..is...
The "Additions" worksheet may not always be there... it's an optional
worksheet that can be added if needed (via macros in an addin file).
Is there a formula that I can enter into cell C15 of the "Ajust" worksheet
that will show zero if the "Additons" worksheet does not exist ....and if
the worksheet does exists, then have the formula reference the total in cell
Q30 fo the "Additons" worksheet??

Thanks in advance for your help

Kimberly

Harlan Grove

KimberlyC wrote...
Is there a formula that I can enter into cell C15 of the "Ajust"

worksheet
that will show zero if the "Additons" worksheet does not exist ....and

if
the worksheet does exists, then have the formula reference the total

in cell
Q30 fo the "Additons" worksheet??

=IF(ISERROR(CELL("Address",Additions!Q30)),0,Addit ions!Q30)

This will pass through error values in Additions!Q30 (if any), which is
a good thing, while evaluating to zero if the Additions worksheet
doesn't exist.