Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Edwin Mashiringwani

Default Extracting data from one Worsheet to Another Worksheet with common link value

Hi All

I have two worksheets with a common value like what follows

WorkSheet 1:- A1 = orange B1: ________
A2 = apple B2:_________

WorkSheet 2:- A8 = orange B8: very juice
A14=Apple B14: crispy

What I would like to do is SEARCH column A of WorkSheet 1
in this example A1= Orange so I would want the formula to SEARCH and
FIND "Orange" in Column A of WorkSheet 2
and then put its (WorkSheet 2) Column B Value in the Column B of
Worksheet 1

Similasrto whats shown below

WorkSheet 1:- A1 = orange B1: ________after search will be "very
juice"
A2 = apple B2:_________ after search will be
"crispy"

WorkSheet 2:- A8 = orange B8: very juice
A14=Apple B14: crispy

Thanks in Advance

Edwin Mashiringwani

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc