Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
p_uriel

Default Open Hyperlinks at the same browser

Hi,

I'm using Excel 2003 with several WEB links.

Those links open pictures in a secured web pages, which prompts for a
username and password.

The problem is that every time I click any link, it opens a new browser, and
I have to fill in the username and the password.

How can I do that each time I click at any link, it opens the same browser?

This will avoid inserting the username and the password each time.

Uriel