George

Default hyperlinks in excel won't open!!

I have recently copied my excel files to another computer and the hyperlinks
don't work. i've open the link page in acrobat and in works but when a new
hyperlink is set up it doesn't work. it goes to open a new window but then
closes before the link appears. please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dawn

I'm curious if you found out why the hyperlinks weren't working. We are
running into the same problem.

"George" wrote:

I have recently copied my excel files to another computer and the hyperlinks
don't work. i've open the link page in acrobat and in works but when a new
hyperlink is set up it doesn't work. it goes to open a new window but then
closes before the link appears. please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
levanah

I have exactly the same problem. The hyperlink button fades when I drag my
cursor over a word in excel 2003 sheet, meaning i cannot use it.

Please help here.

Thanks