Old November 11th 04, 03:57 AM
Bob R.

Default unique sorting

Hi,

I have a large amount of data broken up into different columns on
excel. Under my companies listings I have several listed dozens of
times and some listed only once. Is there away I can sort the
companies so I only get one mention of each company? I'm aware this
can be done in access and dbase. Can it be done in Excel?

Thanks,
Bob

Old November 11th 04, 04:17 AM
Debra Dalgleish

You can use an Advanced Filter to show the unique items in place, or in
a new list. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List