Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nickclingan

Default Is there a function to copy an entire worksheet?

Hello,

I have been asked to create a worksheet in which there is some sort of
button/condition that can be selected which will then copy all of the
information in the worksheet to another specified worksheet in another
workbook. Basically it needs to be a test worksheet template in which
the user can make some sort of selection to have all the information
logged into the sheet copied over to a subsequent worksheet without
having to go through copying/pasting or resaving by themselves. Is
there any way to do this? Thanks,

Nick

--
nickclingan
nickclingan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28623

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

ONe way would be to just save a copy of the file under a new name....then
change whatever data is required......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"nickclingan"
wrote in message

Hello,

I have been asked to create a worksheet in which there is some sort of
button/condition that can be selected which will then copy all of the
information in the worksheet to another specified worksheet in another
workbook. Basically it needs to be a test worksheet template in which
the user can make some sort of selection to have all the information
logged into the sheet copied over to a subsequent worksheet without
having to go through copying/pasting or resaving by themselves. Is
there any way to do this? Thanks,

Nick

--
nickclingan
nickclingan's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=495680

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Here is a procedure, which copies values along with sheet formatting to new
workbook. All links and buttons are removed. The archive folder address is
stored in cell H4 on same worksheet.

Public Sub Archive()
ActiveSheet.Select
ActiveSheet.Copy
ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="***"
ActiveSheet.Buttons.Delete
' deleting links and address of archive folder from sheet header
Range("G2:H4").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("A5:P39").Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=
_
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
txtFileName = Range("H4").Value & Range("A4").Value & " WorkingTime " &
Month(Range("A5")) & " " & Year(Range("A5")) & ".xls"
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:=txtFileName _
, FileFormat:=xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", _
ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False
ActiveWindow.Close

Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"nickclingan"
wrote in message

Hello,

I have been asked to create a worksheet in which there is some sort of
button/condition that can be selected which will then copy all of the
information in the worksheet to another specified worksheet in another
workbook. Basically it needs to be a test worksheet template in which
the user can make some sort of selection to have all the information
logged into the sheet copied over to a subsequent worksheet without
having to go through copying/pasting or resaving by themselves. Is
there any way to do this? Thanks,

Nick

--
nickclingan