Garrett

Default copy formatted (red font) cells from one worksheet to another

How do the result displayed and updated in a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or
copy the red font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate
worksheet automatically? - 'worksheet 2'?

on worksheet 1 it is currently black, but when I cross it off (red font and
strike through) - I want it to update this action / result to a master list
so that I dont have to update both worksheets.

thanks.

Jon Quixley

I assume that you have formatted the cell on sheet1 the way you want it
(red font strike though etc). Copy this cell and go to the mastersheet
and select PASTE SPECIAL. Select FORMAT and then set the cell to look
at the other cell on worksheet1 (something like =+worksheet1!a21)

Cheers
Jon

--
Jon Quixley