Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TC

Default Drop-down list & auto-population of cells

Hi,

I am trying to create a form where a user would select from a list of
different products. Depending on the users product selection, certain other
information may need to be populated. How can I make it so the drop-down
list auto populates other cells (i.e. customer name field, location, etc.)
after certain products are selected.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Try Debra's "Create an Order Form" example at her:
http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html
which covers what you're after (DV & Vlookup to populate)
(There's also a sample file to download)
--
Rgds
Max
"TC" wrote in message

I am trying to create a form where a user would select from a list of
different products. Depending on the users product selection, certain

other
information may need to be populated. How can I make it so the drop-down
list auto populates other cells (i.e. customer name field, location, etc.)
after certain products are selected.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

You're welcome !