Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin

Default Clipboard

I am running Excel 2002 SP3. Every time I copy more than 1 item to the
clipboard, a window appears down the right side of my screen with icons for
each of the items I have copied. (I believe this is the Office clipboard.)

I am constantly de-selecting the option to Show Office Clipborad
Automatically, but it seems that every time I restart Excel the setting is
ignored and I get this window popping up.

Is there a way to turn this blasted thing off permanently?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Martin

De-select "Show clipboard when CTRL + C is pressed twice"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP