Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yasir U sman

Default Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi

I actullay want to perfoam a sum in excel that give me result only up to 500.
Less than 500 sum show the real value. On the other hand just shows me 500. I
have to put a formula without using " If Else Coniditions ". any one can help
out.

thanks budy

Yasir
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

You could try:
=MIN(SUM(A2:A100),500)

Andy.

"Yasir U sman" <Yasir U wrote in message
I actullay want to perfoam a sum in excel that give me result only up to
500.
Less than 500 sum show the real value. On the other hand just shows me
500. I
have to put a formula without using " If Else Coniditions ". any one can
help
out.

thanks budy

Yasir