-   -   Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/57273-excel-cell-show-sum-upto-500-exceede-delet-without-if-else-conditi.html)

Yasir U sman

Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi

I actullay want to perfoam a sum in excel that give me result only up to 500.
Less than 500 sum show the real value. On the other hand just shows me 500. I
have to put a formula without using " If Else Coniditions ". any one can help
out.

thanks budy

Yasir

Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi

Hi

You could try:
=MIN(SUM(A2:A100),500)

Andy.

"Yasir U sman" <Yasir U wrote in message
I actullay want to perfoam a sum in excel that give me result only up to
500.
Less than 500 sum show the real value. On the other hand just shows me
500. I
have to put a formula without using " If Else Coniditions ". any one can
help
out.

thanks budy

Yasir

RAGdyer

Excel cell show sum upto 500 Exceede delet without if else conditi

Try something like this:

=MIN(SUM(A1:A100),500)

--
HTH,