Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary c

Default Automatically updating data from another excel spreadsheet

I have set up a spreadsheet which required data from another spreadsheet and
want to know how i can set this up to update every time i open the sreadsheet.

I want the full page of the source data copied accross to a worksheet in my
main excel file.

Can anyone help? It is a macro code i need?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

If you want ALL the data copied, and the source is a single file, you COULD
set up an equation in every cell (ex: in A1:
=[AnotherBook.xls]AnotherSheet!A1). But it's big and pretty ugly.
The cleaner way, by far, would be VBA code in the Workbook_Open method that
automatically opens the source sheet and copies the entire sheet over.