Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dtmd

Default vLOOKUP

I was able to create my drop down list for selecting the PP beginning date.
However - I'm still VERY confused on the part of when a payperiod begin date
is chosen of having the 8 hours auto populate the exact column (Holiday -
column T) and row (Date of holiday - rows 11-15 and 20-26). I created the
look up table with the date of the holiday and the number of hours for that
day. I still don't get how when the user chooses the payperiod begin date -
let's say - 8 Jan 2005 - how I get the 8 hours to autopopulate in the
appropriate date for column T and the row that has populated with the holiday
date - which for this example is 17 jan 2006 which will fall in row 22 this
time. (T22) If they chose another PP begin date - say 19 feb 2006 - then
the holiday is 20 feb 2006 which would now be T11.

It's so difficult to explain this... wish you could see what I'm trying to do.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dtmd

I've uploaded the spreadsheet I'm working on to this location for download if
you want to see it.

www.mixx-it.com/copytimesheets.xls

Somehow - when PP Begin Date 9 Jan 06 is chosen - I need cell T22 to fill
with an 8.

When PP BEgin 19 Feb is chosen - I need cell T11 to fill with an 8

and so forth.

Make sense?